The Recipe book is a blog series featuring culinary creations from our customers at Toomey’s Seasoning. We love sharing the delicious ways to use Toomey’s Seasoning. If you would like to submit a recipe, please email email@example.com. Recipes from one kitchen to another!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Recipe By Barbara F.
- 2 - 3 T Toomey’s Seasoning
- 3 T brown sugar
- 1 T dry mustard
- 1 T chile powder
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Juice of one lemon
- Two pork tenderloins
1. Combine Toomey’s Seasoning, brown sugar, mustard, and Chile powder to make the seasoning blend.
2. Massage seasoning blend into your pork tenderloins,
3. Place one pork tenderloin on top of, and perpendicular to 2-3 kitchen twines that are long enough to wrap around the two tenderloins.
4. Sprinkle parsley and lay rosemary sprigs on top of the pork tenderloin.
5. Squeeze the juice of a lemon atop the pork tenderloin.
6. Place second pork tenderloin on top of pork tenderloins and herbs, using the kitchen twine to secure them together.
7. Add more fresh rosemary to the top, securing it with the kitchen twine.
8. Heat grill to 325 F, shutting one burner off to create indirect heat.
9. Prepare a smoker box and place over direct heat.
10. Place pork tenderloins over the indirect heat, the unlit side of the grill.
11. Cover grill and cook until a meat thermometer reaches 145 F.
12. Let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with your favorite grilled veggies.
NOTE: Check the grill temperature frequently, adjusting as needed to maintain a 325 F temperature.